UK Credit card companies have been selling Credit Card Payment Protection Insurance with their Credit Cards for many years and it has been responsible for huge profits for them.
The policies were intended to provide protection for the card holder in the event that they could not make their monthly payment due to an accident, sickness or unemployment. The premium for credit card PPI is calculated as a percentage of the monthly outstanding balance.
The cost of payment protection can become very expensive as outstanding balances increase and it was found that in up to 85% of cases, due to flawed sales processes, cover was not always suitable for the card holder's personal situation. Many reasons have been highlighted to show that they never actually fitted the needs of individual customers and the result being thousands of declined claims due to un-eligibility that should have been exposed at the point of sale.
Finding out if you can make a mis sold PPI Claim for credit cards is simple - Our experts are ready to reclaim credit card PPI Refunds for you today and our Credit Card PPI Claims Calculator will help you to check if you you are likely to be successful in claiming back credit card payment protection refunds - Claiming couldn't be easier with the PPI Reclaims experts at CC4U.
Reclaiming PPI on credit cards is not just a matter of getting back refunds of your premiums paid, but you can also claim compensation in interest for the whole period charged at the statutory interest rate of 8%.
We provide a No Win No Fee* Guarantee for all credit card PPI reclaims, which provides our clients with the peace of mind in knowing that they can find out if they have any eligible claims without risk & once your claim/s have been validated, the process to finalising a successful compensation claim usually takes 8 - 12 weeks.
If you decide to use our services for claiming back PPI on credit cards that you have or have held in the last 10 years, then you need to know a little about what you can expect during your application to claim back PPI Refunds on credit cards:
Firstly, our experts will work on your behalf, gathering the required information and put together your claim application in the correct way for presentation to your lender or broker. Once your claim has been submitted and given that your credit card company upholds your claim, then we will check the amount of the refund offered and advise you if we think it is correct & guide you regarding accepting the offer.
After this the process is:
- An acceptance of offer form will be sent to you by your credit card provider that you will need to sign and return accepting the offer.
- Once you have signed & returned the acceptance from the card provider, they will notify us of when they will make your credit card PPI refund.
- Upon confirmation that you have been paid your refund, we will invoice you for our fee for payment.
Secondly, if your credit card lender does not uphold application for reclaiming PPI on credit cards, then we follow a different procedure as follows:
- As a first step we will check with your credit card company that this is their final response.
- Once we have the final response from the credit card company we will send you a questionnaire to find out more about the circumstances of the sale for you to complete, sign and return to us.
- We will start the process of making a formal application for claiming back PPI on credit cards through the Financial Ombudsman. Our success rate for FOS referrals is currently very good for credit card PPI compensation claims that are correctly submitted and have previously been rejected by the card providers themselves, which is one of the reasons that our clients recommend our services to their families and friends.
In the event that the FOS do not uphold your claim for mis sold PPI on credit cards, we will reconsider your claim on your behalf and may appeal for reconsideration - Of the small number of cases that are not successful, you can rest assured that if you do not receive a refund, we WILL NOT make any charge at all to you for using our services.
To get your Credit Card PPI claims underway right now, simply click the "Start Your Claim" button below.
Or to find out if you are eligible to claim
We do not charge you any up-front fees and we will never ask you to pay any fees whilst we are processing your credit card payment protection insurance refund claims. Be very wary of any credit card ppi claims company that does!