UK Mortgage companies have been selling Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance with their mortgages for many years and it has been responsible for huge profits for them.
The policies were intended to provide protection for the mortgage holder in the event that they could not make their monthly payment due to an accident, sickness or unemployment. The premium for Mortgage PPI is calculated based upon the amount that you borrow when you first take out your new mortgage.
The cost of mortgage protection insurance can become very expensive to protect your mortgage and it was found that in up to 85% of cases, due to flawed sales processes, cover was not always suitable for the mortgage holder's personal situation. Many reasons have been highlighted to show that they never actually fitted the needs of customers and the result being thousands of declined claims due to un-eligibility that should have been exposed at the point of sale.
Find out if you can reclaim Mortgage PPI with our Mortgage PPI Claims Calculator and claiming back Mortgage payment protection refunds couldn't be easier with the PPI Reclaims experts at CC4U.
Reclaiming PPI on Mortgages is not just a matter of getting back a refund of your premiums paid, but you can also claim compensation for the interest for the whole period charged at the statutory interest rate of 8%.
Our claims service - We provide a No Win No Fee* Guarantee for all Mortgage PPI reclaims, which provides you with the peace of mind in knowing that you can find out if you have any eligible claims without risk & once your claim/s have been validated, the process to finalising a successful PPI compensation claim usually only takes a matter of weeks.
So what next? - If you decide to use our services for claiming back your mortgage PPI, then you need to know a little about what you can expect along the way:
Firstly, our experts will work on your behalf, gathering the required information and put together your claim application in the correct way for presentation to your lender or broker. Once your claim has been submitted and given that your mortgage company upholds your claim, then we will check the amount of the refund offered and advise you if we think it is correct & guide you regarding accepting the offer.
After this the process is:
- An acceptance of offer form will be sent to you regarding your Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance Companies offer of compensation and provided that we agree that it is acceptable, then you will need to sign and return accepting the offer.
- Once you have signed & returned the acceptance, the PPI provider will notify us of when they will make your Mortgage PPI refund Payment.
Secondly, if your Mortgage lender does not uphold your application for reclaiming PPI on your mortgage, then we follow a different procedure as follows:
- As a first step, we will check with your mortgage PPI company that this is their final response.
- Upon confirmation that we have their final response, we will work with you to complete the Financial Ombudsman's Payment Protection Insurance Questionnaire, which we will then send to you for signing.
- Having received this form back from you, we will start the process of making a formal application for claiming back the PPI on your mortgage, using the PPI claim back service of the Financial Ombudsman Services (FOS). To date we have a high success rate for FOS referrals for Mortgage PPI compensation claims - Our high conversion rates give our clients confidence in knowing that our process is refined to provide some of the highest claims success rates, even where claims have previously been rejected by the PPI insurance companies themselves.
- Our clients think that we are the best, which is one of the reasons that they recommend our services to their families and friends.
In the event that the FOS do not uphold your claim, we will reconsider your claim on your behalf and may appeal for reconsideration - Of the small number of cases that are not successful, you can rest assured that if you do not receive a refund, we WILL NOT make any charge at all to you for using our services.
To get your Mortgage PPI reclaim underway right now, simply click the "Start Your Claim" button below.
Or to find out if you are eligible to claim