PPI Claim Refund Calculator – How much could your refund be worth?
Go ahead and take the test, you might be surprised by how much money you may be able to get back…
Take The PPI Refund Test…
Simply answer a few questions below to find out if you can get a refund or your payment protection insurance premium plus interest compensation that is back dated to the time that you took out the cover;
At the time of the PPI insurance policy sale -
PPI Claim Refund Calculator – Use our free test to confirm your eligibility to claim and to work out the value of your possible PPI refunds.
Note – The Mis sold PPI Calculator checks if you can make a claim and it also works out exactly how much your refund and compensation will be worth in £’s.
Work out how much your PPI refund could be worth.
Over the last 10 years, UK banks and finance companies routinely mis sold PPI on mortgages, loans and credit cards, the PPI claim refund calculator will firstly work out if you can claim and then it will help you by establishing just how much money that you can claim back.
Did you get caught in the PPI Misselling trap?
If you did and many of us did, then you are classed as a victim of ppi misselling and the Financial services authority, together with the UK government decided that you are entitled to get your money back, with compensation in the form of repaid interest on the sum of money back dated to the point of misselling. But given that you are entitled to have your money back, how can you work out how much money you can claim back?
Using our PPI calculator to find out how much money you can get back!
Firstly, read the PPI Reclaims Facts
- Approximately 20 million PPI policies were sold by bankers.
- It is estimated that more than £50bn is in PPI refunds to customers.
- A very small percentage of those who are entitled to get a refund have actually claimed.
- As yet there aren’t any time limits in place, but it is widely expected that time limits will be applied to restrict making a claim for a refund – If you think that you may have a claim for PPI refunds on a mortgage, loans or credit cards, then you shouldn’t delay and risk getting caught in a time barr, use the reclaims test below to find out if you can get your PPI money back.
Can i claim my back ppi? – The Benefits To You
- Even old agreements can qualify – So even if you have paid off the finance agreement, you are still entitled to get a refund.
- Our average reclaim refund value is over £2500.00
- Our largest PPI claim for a single policy so far is £68,000.
- Refunds can be settled and paid to you in as little as 4 weeks.
Finding out if you are entitled to get your money back is free, quick and easy – Simply answer the ppi calculator questions below:
The calculator for PPI refunds test will take about 30 seconds to complete – As part of the test you will find out if you were mis sold your payment protection insurance and how much you are able to claim – If the test confirms that you can make a claim, then starting your claim to get back your PPI premiums plus compensation Interest is straight forward, complete your details and we will calculate ppi compensation right back to the start of your finance agreements.
Important – The ppi reclaims calculator test works for ppi refunds on mortgages, loans, credit cards, store cards, bank loans or HP agreements, car finance and many other types of finance contracts.