What will the UK PPI refund calculator tell you?
Firstly, the calculator will establish if you can claim – If you can, then it will check each potential claim and work how much your claims are likely to be worth.
The reclaims check will calculate PPI Refunds on mortgages and it’s also a ppi calculator for loans, credit cards, store cards, car finance and most other types of finance agreements.
Most people are amazed by how much money they could get back, go ahead, try it for yourself…
Should I check my ppi refund claims?
YES, the check is quick and easy to use, all you have to do is answer a few questions – The calculator will also offer you the option of finding out how much money you can claim back on each potential claim. This part isn’t compulsory, if you do want to do it, just leave it out, but if you would like to know, fill in details of how much you borrowed and the year that the finance agreement started.
Go Ahead, Complete your details…
Working out how much your refunds could be worth?
Over the last 10 years, UK banks and finance companies routinely mis sold PPI on mortgages, loans and credit cards the payments protection insurance claim refund calculator will firstly work out if you can claim and then it will help you by establishing just how much money that you can claim back.
Did you get caught in the insurance misselling trap?
If you were missold, and many of us were, then you are classed as a victim of payment insurance misselling and the Financial Services Authority (Now the Financial Conduct Authority), together with the UK government decided that you are entitled to ask for your money back, which can include compensation in the form of interest on the sum of money, which can be back dated to the point where the cover was missold. But given that you are entitled to have your money back, how can you work out how much money you can claim back?
Using a PPI reclaim calculator to find out how much money you can get back!
Firstly, read the Facts
- Approximately 20 million payment protection policies were sold by bankers.
- It is estimated that more than £50bn is due in refunds to customers.
- A very small percentage of those who are entitled to get a refund have actually claimed.
- As yet there aren’t any time limits in place, but it is widely expected that time limits will be applied to restrict making a claim for a refund – If you think that you may have a claim for PPI refunds on a mortgage, loans or credit cards, then you shouldn’t delay and risk getting caught in any potential time limits that could be applied to your accounts, use the reclaims test below to find out if you can get your money back.
Can i claim my back ppi? – The answers and benefits for you
- Even old agreements can qualify – So if you have paid off the finance agreement, if you qualify, then you are still entitled to get a refund.
- Reports indicate that you could be entitle to claim as much as £7000.00 in refunds
- One of the largest individual reported claims for a single policy so far has been over £68,000.
- Refunds can be settled and paid to you in a matter of weeks.
Finding out if you are entitled to get your money back is free, quick and easy – Choosing a recommended claims company like CC4U is one that you won’t regret.
The questions in the PPI refund checker will take you couple of minutes to complete – As part of the test, we will help you to establish if you were mis sold your payment protection insurance and how much you are able to claim as a refund for each qualifying account – If the test confirms that you can make a claim, then starting your claim to get back your PPI premiums plus compensation Interest is straight forward, complete your details, your claims expert will calculate the ppi compensation interest value right back to the start of your finance agreements.
Important – The reclaims test works for ppi refunds on mortgages, loans, its also a credit card ppi reclaim calculator for store cards, bank loans or HP agreements, car finance and most other types of finance agreements.