Free UK PPI Claims Calculator Test
Find Out if you Are Owed Thousands of £'s in refunds, compensation and Interest
The PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) Scandal
For many years UK banks, loan & credit card companies routinely mis sold PPI : Did you get caught in the trap? If it did, you may be entitled to get your money back with interest and compensation as a victim of PPI misselling.
To find out now, simply complete the test below and start
The PPI Reclaims Facts
your claim for PPI Refund Compensation.
Benefits To you
- Approximately 20 million PPI policies were sold by bankers
- An estimated £11bn is owed to customers
- We have already claimed back over £122m for our clients
- Time limits for making a claim may apply - If you think that you may have a claim on a mortgage, loans or credit cards, then take the PPI claims test.
- Even old PPI agreements can qualify
- Our average PPI claim is over £3,250
- Our largest PPI claim so far is £68,000
- PPI Refunds can be settled in as little as 4 weeks
Use the Free PPI claims calculator to take the PPI claims test - It will only take 60 seconds to find out If our ppi claim calculator confirms that you are eligible for a mis sold payment protection policy refund with compensation and Interest - The claims test works for mortgages, loans, credit cards or HP agreements, including car finance.
Were you told about the PPI policy terms, conditions and exclusions?
Were you made aware that you could buy a PPI policy elsewhere?
Were you self employed or about to become self employed when you bought the PPI policy?
Were you unemployed or about to become unemployed when you bought the PPI policy?
Were you asked if you had any other suitable insurance, employers benefits or other income to make your repayment if you could not work?
Did you have any pre existing medical conditions when you purchased the PPI policy?
Did you refuse to buy the PPI policy, but it has been added to your finance regardless.
Were you made aware that purchasing the PPI policy was optional?
Were you told that you had to purchase the PPI policy to be approved for the finance?